November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

                
A gorgeous Oklahoma sunrise

"You say grace before meals. All right. But I say grace before the concert and the opera, and grace before the play and the pantomime and grace before I open a book, grace before sketching, painting, swimming, fencing, boxing, walking, playing, dancing and grace before I dip the pen in the ink." 
GK Chesterton

I've seen this quote everywhere this November and I love the message. Changing the "grace" to "thanks" is perhaps more realistic for me, but it is exactly how I hope to act the next year-thankful for the big and little things in my life.

This year, I'll spare you the nerdy reminiscences from years of class field trips to Plymouth Plantation and just say that I am so thankful that you stop by my little blog and read my words and try my recipes. I'm grateful for each and every one of you!

Happy Thanksgiving!! I'll see you next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips