December 20, 2013

Friday Favorites

  
I think I need to switch my bedside table out for a bookshelf! 


Whew! We made it. Today is the last day of school for the boys, most of our presents are wrapped, and everything that needs to be shipped has been shipped. The weather is turning cold again and I'm looking forward to a weekend with good books and good food. And since it's our 10 year wedding anniversary tomorrow, good champagne!

Here are some of my favorite links around the web this week:

Twitterature was Monday!

Bookworm Problems. You know you have them too.

There's a good chance this Eggnog Bundt Cake will be our Christmas dessert.

I can't get over this holiday table setting from Simple Bites.

Anyone else cookie'd out? These buckwheat chocolate shortbread cookies might solve that.

You had me at sriracha aioli.



Have a wonderful weekend everyone! Don't forget to enter my cookbook giveaway! It's my very first giveaway. I'll announce the winners Tuesday morning :)

3 comments:

  1. Yum. That Eggnog Bundt Cake.


    Have you started Z yet? Can't wait to hear what you think of it. It's on my to-read list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't get over the placemats. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not yet. It's up next if nothing more exciting turns up under the tree tomorrow! I'll let you know what I think.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips