September 26, 2013

My view for the next two days



My parents just left yesterday after a lovely visit and now I'm settling back into the routine. Today starts Altitude Summit's Alt for Everyone blog conference, so for the next few days (in between school runs and meetings) I'll be soaking up all sorts of good bloggy knowledge. I've only listened to the keynote and participated in the first class and I'm already feeling so inspired! Any other blogging friends participating? 

Since I haven't done a Friday Favorites in a while, I'll be back with one tomorrow and then we'll be back to the usual yummy foods next week! 


1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from the Alt blog roll. :-) I love that you made a post about Alt. It didn't even dawn on me to do so. Ha, ha! I am also an USAF spouse. My husband is set to retire in a couple of years. I'm looking forward to our next adventure! I'll be back to check out your yummy looking recipes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips