September 8, 2014

Weekday Reading

                    


As I've gotten back into the routine of life with the boys in school and the boxes (somewhat) unpacked, I've been catching up on my saved blog posts and Twitter favorites.

Here are some of my favorites from the last few weeks, in case you missed them!

1. Friday Night Meatballs. This reminded me so much of the way all our friends came together over food in Oklahoma, and how I can't wait to do the same with new friends here in Connecticut.

2. On Writing (nearly) everyday. Katie spent the month of August writing by hand. Makes me wonder how getting back to basics might affect my own creativity.

3. Would you use a room color consultant? With all the paint samples I have taped up around the house, we could sure use one!

4. Fabulous school lunch ideas from Pink Parsley.

5. This is my dream writer's conference. Someday!

6. I'm dying to try this Somali Spiced Coffee from Journey Mercies.

7. Bathroom inspiration from Copy Cat Chic. The boys bathroom is the same one our guests will use in the new house…and does it ever need updating! I love this sophisticated but somewhat masculine space.

8. The history of London through maps. What I wouldn't do to see those maps in person!

9. Laura Ingalls Wilder wrote an autobiography in the 30s but it was never published…but the South Dakota Historical Society Press is publishing the annotated version now. You can get a copy here.

10. Today is my contributor day over on Life with the Crust Cut Off. Go check out the perfect side for a quick fall dinner.

11. Prince George is getting a sibling!! The #RoyalBaby hashtag has already taken over Twitter. Nice to see happy news stories for a change.

Happy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips