September 5, 2014

Boxes and Boxes of Books #bookwormproblems



Last weekend I hit my limit for looking at piles of moving boxes. We were at that annoying part of the unpacking process when I had found almost all the necessities, but I haven't figured out where to put all the stuff that's left to unpack. Let's face it, I'm not hanging pictures until we get rid of the crazy yellow walls, and I'm not unpacking our serving dishes until we make friends to invite over. Right?

That left all the boxes of books. So. Many. Boxes. What's pictured above is not even half of them.

My executive decision? I'd rather look at piles of books in my living room than piles of boxes any day! I unpacked them all and divided them up into fiction and non-fiction piles and saved the big organizing for another day.



It instantly felt more like home! Of course, unpacking them led to a second #bookwormproblem…I needed to read/re-read every single one right away :)


Stay tuned…I'll post some pictures of the finished/organized shelves this week!

Joining in with Jessica at the Quirky Bookworm for her #bookwormproblems linkup. (It's also a fun twitter hashtag to follow!)

2 comments:

  1. I'd rather look at the piles more than the boxes too. Have fun putting them all away and going down memory lane! And congrats on the house/move. So wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Love, love, love the piles!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips