August 21, 2014

Hello there!



I'm very excited that today is my day as a featured blogger over at the SITS Girls! For those of you who haven't heard of it, SITS Girls is an awesome community of women bloggers. They have forums, a fabulous Facebook page, and TONS of great articles and resources on their website. I have learned so much and met some really great bloggers too :)

Now that you're here, I want to say hello and introduce myself properly!


Hi there! I'm Moira :) 

I hope you get a chance to look around my little corner of the internet. You'll find yummy things to eat, great books, and the occasional musing on motherhood. 

My family and I just moved back to New England (Connecticut, to be precise) from Oklahoma so my posting schedule is a little off while I unpack boxes and get organized. I can't wait to share more pictures of our new house, and really get cooking in my new kitchen!

Usually you can find me posting on Monday, Wednesday and Friday on the blog. Sometimes these cuties even make an appearance!



I love to connect with readers and bloggers on social media too. You can find me here:

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Pinterest
Goodreads
Google Plus

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to see you again soon :)

And a special thanks to my regular readers too-I'm so glad you're here! You make me smile every day!

29 comments:

  1. You moved back to New England just in time to be able to enjoy fall when it comes. Very smart! I've always wanted to visit Connecticut in the fall.

    Happy SITS day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy SITS Day!


    I'm actually living in Oklahoma now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! You're originally from there correct? Have fun getting settled in and enjoy your feature! -Iva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa @ Completely EclipsedAugust 21, 2014 at 9:01 AM

    I love your kitchen! Happy SITS Day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your kitchen...hmm...AMAZING!!!!! Love it. Happy SITS day!!! Oh,,,,loving your recipes for sure.

    Thrifting Diva
    www.thriftingdiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your intro! SITS contacted me recently to be featured and I just love how you introduced them and yourself. So homey and welcoming! Hope you get unpacked and settled soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excited to get to know more about you and your beautiful family. Good luck getting settled in--I know how daunting that can be (though I have never had to move a house, so can only imagine!). Also following you now everywhere--I always love a good book recommendation :) Happy SITS day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! I'm so happy to be back in time for the leaves to change…though I think I'm going to be really wimpy about winter this year-haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by! What part of OK? We were stationed out in Altus in the southwest corner.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes! Originally from Massachusetts, so it's the perfect distance. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you! So excited to get back in the kitchen and really cook again once the unpacking is done!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats-you'll love it! It's been such a cool experience!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you! Moving is always a pain, no matter what, but it's almost over! And now I finally have access to a library again which made me very happy :) Looking forward to chatting with you more!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you! So glad you found some new recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy SITS Day to you! I look forward to reading more and learning about you! - Heather, Life of a Traveling Navy Wife

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Happy SITS Day!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks! Always fun to connect with other military wives :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy SITS day!!! Cute kids. I look forward to seeing more of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. :) I wrote this on SITS' page: Although I am a Navy Wife, I have a special place in my heart for Air Force. My father was AF for 28.5 years.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am so happy to have found your blog and be able to follow you now, which I did, just a little like a stalker (in a good way) on all of your social media channels!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I absolutely love how welcoming your picture is. I feel as though I could take a seat at your dining room table. Your kids are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy SITS Day, hope that it's a great one! :-)
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy SITS. Planning to look through some of your yummy recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love it! I do that too :) Excited to chat some more with you!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks you! That's exactly the feeling I'm hoping for here, so it means so much to hear that!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you! Looking forward to connecting with everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips